Terms of Service
Article 1 (Application of Terms of Service)
grow SHARE Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") (the "Company") is a member of the Plantio Corporation (the "Company"). The "grow SHARE" vegetable growing activity sharing service (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Service") provided by This applies to the use of.
The Terms of Service, guidelines, and various regulations separately established by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Various Regulations") each of which shall constitute a part of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that the contents of the provisions of this Agreement differ from those of the preceding paragraph, the contents of the said provisions shall take precedence.
If the Company is a user of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "User") The notice set forth in Article 3 of this Agreement shall form part of this Agreement.
Article 2 (Change of Terms of Service, etc.)
The Company may change these terms and conditions without obtaining the consent of the user. In this case, the terms and conditions of use of the Service shall be governed by the amended Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise specified by the Company, the amended Terms shall take effect from the time they are displayed on the Service. When a user uses the Service after such change, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the change in these Terms.
The Company may freely change the contents of the Service if the Company deems it necessary.
Article 3 (Notice from the Company)
The Company will notify Users of the necessary information from time to time by posting on the Service, sending e-mails, and other methods deemed appropriate by the Company.
The notice set forth in the preceding paragraph shall take effect at the time of posting on the Service or sending an email if the Company has sent the notice by posting on the Service or sending an email.
Article 4 (Registration)
Persons wishing to register for the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Applicants"). (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions and to provide certain information specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Registration Information"). You may apply to the Company to register for the Service by providing the Company with the Service in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Application for registration to the Service must be made by the individual or corporation (authorized representative) who will use the Service, and as a general rule, application for registration by an agent is not permitted. In addition, prospective registrants must provide the Company with true, accurate, complete and up-to-date information when applying for registration.
In accordance with our standards, we will determine whether or not a prospective registrant can register, and if we approve registration, we will notify the prospective registrant to that effect, and by this notification, registration is complete.
The Company reserves the right to refuse registration if the applicant falls under any of the following circumstances.
- （1）When the Company deems that there is a risk of violation of these Terms of Service.
- （2）Falsehoods, errors or omissions in all or part of the registration information provided to the Company.
- （3）If you are a person whose registration to use the Service has been cancelled in the past.
- （4）A minor, an adult ward, a curator, or an assistant without the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
- （5）Antisocial forces (meaning organized crime groups, gang members, right-wing organizations, antisocial forces, and other similar persons) (The same shall apply hereinafter). In the event that the Company determines that a person is a member of an antisocial force, etc., or is engaged in any kind of exchange or involvement with an antisocial force, etc., such as cooperation or involvement in the maintenance, operation or management of an antisocial force, etc. through the provision of funds or otherwise.
- （6）If the Company deems it inappropriate to register any other.
In addition, we may ask you to cooperate with the authentication of your identity by submitting your ID when we publish information that we deem necessary. If you do not cooperate with the authentication, we may restrict your use of the Service or prohibit you from using the Service.
Article 5 (Responsibility for registration information)
We recognize that this service has a role to play in activating the entire vegetable growing community by making users' efforts to grow vegetables visible.
The content registered by users is posted under the will and responsibility of the users, and the Company makes no guarantee of the reliability, truthfulness, accuracy, appropriateness, legality, completeness, non-infringement of the rights of third parties, or any other nature of the content.
The Company is under no obligation to actively monitor whether or not the registered information, etc. conflicts with this Agreement.
Article 6 (Prohibited acts)
Users shall not use the Service to commit any of the following acts
The Company may take measures to prevent transmission (delete or hide) of the User's content if the User commits a prohibited act or if the Company deems that there is a risk of a prohibited act.
In addition, we may prohibit you from using the Site in the future.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User based on the measures taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
- ・Transfer of vegetables with money (excluding bartering of vegetables grown by the user and those grown by other users)
- ・Sale of vegetables for profit.
- ・Home-grown from vegetables of registered varieties (except for license-free fixed and native varieties)
- ・Sale of licence-free fixed species and home-grown species from native species (except for free transfers)
- ・Other actions that violate the Seed and Seedling Law and the rights of breeders and farmers.
- ・Others (including corporations). (The same shall apply hereinafter). The act of publishing posts, etc. that cause harm to the body, life, liberty, honor, or property, etc. of a person who is a member of a group of people (including the members of the group)
- ・Causing discomfort to other users.
- ・Posting personal contact information such as phone numbers and email addresses without the owner's consent, except for information that is publicly available.
- ・Posting a post that misuses another person's name or other information.
- ・Posting posts that have a negative impact on the personality development of minors.
- ・Uploading a computer program or file that causes any adverse effect on the hardware or software installed on a user's computer, smart device, or communication device, or causing psychological discomfort to the user, or posting a URL to access the server where the program or file is recorded, or posting a link to the server.
- ・Acts that infringe on the industrial property rights (patents, trademarks, etc.), copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of others.
- ・Infringement of another person's credit or honor, or infringement of another person's privacy rights, portrait rights, or any other rights.
- ・Posting false or misleading information.
- ・The act of posting a post, etc. that commits a criminal act or encourages it.
- ・Posting vulgar and undignified (e.g., obscene) content
- ・Actions that interfere with or interfere with the operation of this service or the use of this service by other users.
- ・Actions that place a burden on the server beyond the scope of normal use.
- ・Posting content that the Company deems to be pyramid schemes, pyramid schemes, or the like, or anything that may lead to such schemes.
- ・The act of publishing contents that the Company judges to be political, religious or similar activities, or those that have the potential to be so.
- ・Posting posts for profit or advertising purposes (except for those deemed healthy by the Company).
- ・Acts that violate public order and morals or laws and regulations
- ・Slander, intimidation, harassment, stalking, etc., of others
- ・Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate based on reasonable grounds.
Article 7 (Field registration information and posted content)
In this service, the place where you grow your own vegetables is called "HOME FIELD" (hereinafter referred to as "field"). You can register as.
You represent and warrant that you have the legitimate right to register, post or transmit your field registration information, and that your field registration information will not infringe on the rights of any third party.
In addition, since the Company cannot confirm the authenticity of the location information and other privacy information, it is the user's responsibility to manage it, and the Company shall not be responsible for it at all.
The user grants this company the right to use (including copying, reproducing, altering, relinquishing to a third party, and any other use) the field registration information and posts related to it free of charge.
The license in the preceding paragraph shall not be subject to any regional restrictions, copyright notice obligations, or other incidental conditions, and the term of the user's license to the Company shall continue as long as the intellectual property rights, such as contributions, remain intact.
Users shall not exercise their moral rights with respect to the registration information and contributions in the field.
The Company or a third party entrusted by the Company may use or disclose field registration information and postings on the websites of the Company or the third party.
In this case, the Company may summarize, excerpt, resize, or alter postings such as cropping.
In addition, the user acknowledges in advance that the user ID and other registration information may be displayed when the user posts or transmits the field registration information and postings.
The Company does not grant permission to other users or other third parties, other than the user himself, to use the field registration information and postings, etc. under this Agreement, unless the user himself or herself has given permission in the manner prescribed by the Company on the Service, and the user shall not commit any act that infringes on the rights of other users, etc. to the field registration information and postings, etc.
Users shall not engage in any activity that automatically collects or analyzes field registration information or posts by crawling, etc.
The user understands in advance that the field registration information, postings, etc. licensed to other users on this service may be copied, edited, used for the creation of secondary works, or disclosed to third parties through other licensed users without the user's consent.
Users are responsible for maintaining and protecting their field registration information and postings, and the Company is not responsible for the maintenance and protection of postings, etc.
We are not responsible for the loss or destruction of field registration information or postings, or the costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring postings.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the user's use of the field registration information, postings, etc., or actions taken by the Company in accordance with this article.
Article 8 (Interruption of the Service)
The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of the Service without prior notice to the User in any of the following cases.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User based on the measures taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
- 1. When it is unavoidable due to maintenance or construction of equipment for the Service.
- 2. When there is an unavoidable problem with the equipment for the Service and it is unavoidable.
- 3. When the use of telecommunications services becomes unavailable due to the telecommunications services provided by a registered telecommunications carrier.
- 4. In other cases, when the Company deems it necessary to temporarily suspend the Service for operational or technical reasons.
Article 9 (Termination of the Service)
The Company may terminate all or part of the Service for the User after giving notice to the User within a reasonable period of time.
The notice in the preceding paragraph shall be posted on the Service and sent by e-mail to users who use the e-mail service provided by the Service, and the effect of the notice shall be in accordance with the provisions of Article 3.
If the Company terminates the Service after giving notice to the User, the User shall be exempt from compensation or indemnification for any damage, loss, or other expenses resulting from the termination of the Service.
Article 10 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 11 (Attribution of Rights)
All proprietary rights and intellectual property rights related to the Service belong to the Company or those who have licensed them to the Company, and the license to use the Service set forth in these Terms does not mean that the Company or those who have licensed them to the Company are licensing the intellectual property rights related to the Service.
The User shall not engage in any activity (including, but not limited to, disassembly, decompilation, and reverse engineering) that may infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company or any person who has licensed to the Company for any reason. The user shall not do so.
Article 12 (Cessation of use)
In the event that a user falls under any of the following items, the Company may temporarily or permanently suspend the use of the Service for that user, or cancel the registration of the registered user, without prior notice or warning.
- A. In the event of a breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- B. If the registration information turns out to be false
- C. If you use, or attempt to use, the Service for any purpose or method that may cause damage to the Company, other Users, or other third parties
- D. If you interfere with the operation of the Service in any way, regardless of the means.
- E. In the case of death, or the commencement of guardianship, assistance, or assistance is judged.
- F. If you do not respond to any of our communications.
- G. If the Company deems it inappropriate to continue the registration.
The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 13 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss incurred by the User in connection with the use of the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss suffered by the User in the use of the Service, including, but not limited to, changes to the Terms of Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to other users or third parties by the use of the Service by the User.
- The Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, or usefulness of any information obtained by users through the Service.
- We assume no responsibility for the timing of posting, deletion, misdelivery, or retention of posts.
- The Company does not warrant the operation of any equipment or software used by the user.
- The user shall be responsible for any costs related to the connection billed by the telephone company or various communication providers when using this service, and this company shall not make any guarantees.
- Users shall investigate, at their own risk and expense, whether or not their use of the Service violates any laws and regulations applicable to them or the internal rules of any industry group, etc., and this company does not guarantee in any way that their use of the Service conforms to any laws and regulations applicable to them or the internal rules of any industry group, etc.
- Even if the Service provides links to other websites or links to the Service from other websites, the Company assumes no responsibility for such websites or information obtained from them for any reason whatsoever.
Article 14 (Claim for compensation for damages)
In the event that a user causes damage to the Company due to an act in violation of these Terms of Service or by using the Service illegally or illegally, the Company may make a claim for compensation (including legal fees) against the user.
Article 15 (Transfer, etc. of the Terms)
The User may not assign, transfer, mortgage, or otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
In the event that this company transfers the business of the Service to another company, this company may transfer the rights and obligations under these terms and conditions and the user's registration information and other customer information to the transferee of the business in conjunction with such transfer, and the user agrees in advance to such transfer.
The transfer of business as set forth in this paragraph shall include not only ordinary transfer of business, but also any case where the business of the Service is transferred in whole or in part, such as a company split.
Article 16 (Third Party Services)
The Company may send and receive emails and other services to third parties who provide services to Users based on the Company's agency or the Company's commission (hereinafter referred to as "Third Party Service Providers"). We may provide you with information about your use of the Site to the Company.
However, the Company will ask third party service providers not to use the User's information for any purpose other than to provide services on the Company's behalf or on behalf of the Company.
Users may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party service provider when they use the services of the third party service provider, such as sending and receiving emails.
Article 17 (Response to Antisocial Forces, etc.)
The User represents and warrants that it does not fall under the category of antisocial forces, etc. and that it does not have any relationship with antisocial forces, etc. during the effective period of this Agreement. The User shall not commit any of the following acts against the Company, other Users, or other third parties.
- A. Threatening, violent or beyond legal responsibility demands
- B. Dissemination of rumors, defamation of credibility or interference with business by using false information or force
- C. Any other acts similar to the preceding items.
If a user is found to be in violation of paragraph 1 or 2, we may delete the user's registration information and postings and suspend the user's use of the Service.
In the event that the user stops using this service in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the user shall not be able to claim compensation for any damages or compensation from this company, and shall compensate this company for any damages incurred.
Article 18 (Governing Law)
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 19 (Court of Jurisdiction)
The User and the Company shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance for all disputes related to these Terms of Service, depending on the amount of the claim.