Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- 1. The term "personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions.
- 2. Historical and characteristic information" refers to information other than the "personal information" specified above, such as services used, products purchased, pages viewed and advertisement history, keywords searched by users, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment, zip code, gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
- 1. We may ask users for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when they register to use the site. In addition, transaction records containing the User's personal information and payment information made between the User and business partners, etc. may be used by the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as the "Partner"). It may be collected from the following.
- 2. The Company collects historical and characteristic information such as services and software used, products purchased, pages and advertisements viewed, search keywords searched, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (including the communication status of the handset if used through a mobile device and various setting information at the time of use), IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the handset when users use the services of the Company or its partners or view pages.
- 3. In the event that the Company provides applications and services such as social networking sites (SNS), or provides applications and services that can be used on existing SNS sites, and users use these applications and services to communicate and share information with friends and acquaintances through communication, the customer's location information (if the location information function is enabled), text, photo, video, voice, or URL links contained in messages obtained through these applications and services may be notified or shared with friends and acquaintances with whom they are communicating and sharing information. In addition, if you set all of these functions to be public, all users who use each application and each service can view them. The scope of publication can be changed from the setting function of each application and service.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- （1） For the purpose of displaying the user's registered information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used and products purchased, as well as information on the payment for those services, in order for the user to be able to view or correct their registered information and view their usage status.
- （2） For the purpose of using contact information, such as name and address, to inform or contact users, to send products to users, or to contact users when necessary.
- （3） For the purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and delivery results of certified mail to verify the user's identity.
- （4） For the purpose of using payment information, such as the name and quantity of the product purchased, the type and duration of the service used, the number of times, the amount billed, name, address, bank account number, credit card number, etc., to bill the user.
- （5） For the purpose of displaying information registered with our company on the input screen or transferring it to other services (including those provided by our partners) based on the user's instructions in order to make it easier for the user to input data.
- （7） For the purpose of using information necessary for us to provide services to users, such as the contents of inquiries and billing information, as well as the user's service usage status and contact information, in order to respond to users' inquiries.
- （8） Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
1. The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the User, except in the following cases However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
- （1）When required by law.
- （2）When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- （3）When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- （4）When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by such an organization or entity in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person in question will impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
- （5）When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance.
- i.The purpose of use includes providing it to a third party.
- ii.Items of data to be provided to third parties.
- iii.Means or methods of providing to a third party.
- iv.Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person.
2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases do not fall under the category of third parties.
- （1）When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- （2）When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
- （3）When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the person has been notified in advance or made readily available to the person to that effect, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the range of persons to be used jointly, the purpose of use by the person to be used, and the name of the person or persons responsible for the management of said personal information.
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
1.When a person requests the disclosure of personal information, the Company will disclose it to that person without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if any of the following conditions are met by disclosure.
- （1）When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
- （2）When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of the Company's business.
- （3）In case of violation of other laws and regulations.
2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as history and characteristic information, will not be disclosed as a general rule.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
1.If the user's personal information held by the company is incorrect, the user can request the company to correct or delete the personal information according to the procedures set by the company.
2.In the event that the Company receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, the Company will correct or delete the personal information concerned without delay and notify the User of this.
Article 7 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
If the Company receives a request from an individual that personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, the Company will suspend the use or delete the information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc."). In the event of a request from a customer (e.g., if the customer is a customer of the Company), the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay and, based on the results, suspend the use of personal information, etc., and notify the customer to that effect.
However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, such as when there is a large amount of cost to suspend the use of personal information, and when alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual.
1.The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user.
Article 9 (Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at the following
Address: 101 BARU SHOTO, 2-10-12 Shoutou, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0046, Japan
Company name : Plantio Corporation
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org